We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of mold and mildew remover gel to totally transform the corners of your bathroom. What was once blackened and grubby-looking will be returned to its original brilliance, all with just some squeezing and rinsing, no actual hard labor required.
2. A standing weed-puller tool for those of us whose knees and lower backs will no longer tolerate hours of bending and kneeling, but who still want to have a beautiful, weed-free garden.
3. A tub of The Pink Stuff so you can see what all the fuss is about. This TikTok-famous paste will remove even caked on stains with no muss, no fuss, and no scrubbing. It really might be magic.
4. A roll of curtain string lights to add a touch of glow and whimsy to bedroom walls, outdoor spaces, photo backgrounds, or even weddings.
5. A set of shelf dividers that'll stop your piles of sweaters or T-shirts from slumping over and devolving from nice neat stacks into a disorganized mess.
6. A dryer vent cleaning kit to get out all the accumulated lint and crud that have piled up over the years — yes, that's happening, even if you clean the screen every single time. It'll help your dryer run more efficiently, plus that buildup is a real fire hazard, so it's safer, too.
7. A cloth Swiffer-style duster that's reusable and washable, so you can use it over and over again, instead of the single use ones. Imagine how much dust you can tackle with just one of these babies!
8. A microfiber sheet set because once you go microfiber, you don't go back. These sheets are soft, luxurious, soft, wrinkle-resistant, and did I mention SOFT.
9. A round pintucked pillow for a bit of gorgeous yet slightly unconventional decor that can also be conscripted into emergency floor seating when guests come over.
10. A eucalyptus and lavender shower pouch that's perfect for a super steamy shower — it'll allow the essential oils to fill the whole room, so you get all their relaxation and decongestant benefits straight to your schnoz.
11. A pack of plant food spikes so your lil' plant children can continue to thrive, no matter how green your thumb actually is.
12. A wooden shoe rack because it's perfect for keeping everything you need organized and exactly where you need it. With your shoes, bag, and even umbrella neatly stored by the door, you'll never again forget them in a rush. No more surprise drenchings by summer afternoon storms!
13. A bottle of Oh Yuk jetted tub cleaner that may be the most aptly named product on the market — you're pretty much guaranteed to say "Oh yuk!!" when you see what comes out of your tub's jets.
14. A window blind cleaning brush because it's soooooo much more efficient than trying to fit a duster between every. single. slat. And as a bonus, it also works great for cleaning window AC units.
15. A drywall repair putty stick that looks like a giant glue stick, but instead of sticking pieces of construction paper together, it fills in holes and helps you get your security deposit back.
16. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover which means (if I remember high school biology class correctly) that it pretty much literally eats the stain — but nothing else! — leaving your clothes clean without any damage or harsh chemical residue.
17. A room and linen spray that's available in a ton of scents, so you can finally toss your old linen spray that claims to smell like "fresh laundry," but mostly just smells like chemicals. Available in scents like "Crisp Cotton" and "Rose Petals," this vegan, paraben-free spray is the real deal.
18. An electric pressure washer because why play hours of PowerWash Simulator (yes, a real video game) when you can get the same satisfaction and also get your porch or patio easily clean with the real thing?
19. A bronze-tone snake tieback that's worth it for the spooky fairytale vibes alone. Plus, readers say they're functional and super sturdy, but really, those are just bonuses.
20. A set of extra-thick melamine cleaning pads that are so powerful you don't even need to add a cleaner! Just get one wet, and watch it lift away almost any mess.
21. A clear dry erase board so you can keep your to-do list visible while still being super ~aesthetic~ (and also not making your home look like a first-grade classroom).
22. An Oxo silicone shower drain protector because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. (In this case, the prevention is stopping your hair from going down the drain in the first place with this nifty drain protector, and the cure is the eventual humongous bottle of Drano you'd have to buy.)
23. A boba lamp because your boba addiction needs to be broadcast to the world and honored. IMO, this deserves to be put right in your front window, just like the dad in A Christmas Story did with his equally iconic leg lamp.
24. A super thin outlet concealer that also includes a three outlet extension cord, so not only are you getting rid of the look of annoying bulky plugs, you also get an extra outlet as a bonus.
25. A desktop dry erase board that's perfect for little notes and reminders that pop up during the workday — plus it's so much less fiddly and wasteful than endless sticky notes or scraps of paper.
26. A drill brush attachment so you can harness the power of technology to do your scrubbing for you. Work smarter, not harder, right?
27. A Bissell Little Green carpet and upholstery cleaner that looks like a friendly little robot pal but is actually the deadly enemy of any stain. It'll eliminate whatever you need it to, like the tiny assassin it is.
28. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because the name says it all, really. Just spray it on, wait eight–12 hours, rinse, and that's it! Do it daily if your long-neglected shower needs a little cleaning TLC; after it has cut through all the soap scum and grime build-up, just spray your shower weekly and you'll prevent buildup and stains before they even have a chance.
29. An all-natural vegan stain stick so you can get everything from dirt to grease to blood out of your clothes, without using harsh chemicals, or causing harm to animals or the environment.
30. A wall-mounted toothbrush holder to corral all of those unruly toothbrushes and supplies, so your counter or medicine cabinet can be finally free of them. Plus, it protects the brushes from gross bathroom germs, which is pretty vital, IMO.
31. A thermal curtain panel that'll keep your room cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, darker when you want to sleep in, and even help reduce outside noise. That's a literal quadruple threat.
32. A bed sheet wad preventer so you can ensure that you'll have a balanced load that won't leave you with soggy, tangled sheets at the end of it.
33. A Grecian bust pot because it's equal parts elegant (beautiful classic sculpture!) and silly (leaves coming out of her head!). Truly the best of both worlds.
34. A pack of microfiber glass cleaning cloths that won't leave streaks, fuzz, or anything that would disrupt from the beautiful shine of your panes.
35. A folding mini storage crate with a super retro design and super modern color-blocking, for a totally fresh piece that's useful to boot. And when you don't need it, you can fold it flat for storage.
36. A bottle of instant carpet spot remover that'll save you from hours of scrubbing, finicky gadgets, or expensive replacements. Just spray, rub a little, and the stain will be gone-zo.
37. A fruit fly trap because those demonic little bugs have no right to be as annoying as they are, and they deserve no place in your home. Just set out this cute little apple-shaped trap and watch them disappear forever.
38. A pack of toilet bowl cleaning stamps that prevent grossness and buildup, every time you flush. Say hello to these and goodbye to spending a ton of time scrubbing at that stubborn ring.
39. A digital alarm clock with a huge face, an equally huge snooze button, and two USB charger ports, so even Sleepy Morning You can easily check the time and get a few extra ZZZs before work.
40. A knee pillow that's perfect for side sleepers who struggle with back, hip, or leg pain. Pregnant people love it, too!
41. A fur-removing broom that'll remind you what color your carpet actually used to be, before years of (human and pet) shedding.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.