We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dryer vent cleaning kit to get at one of those spots you might not have even known existed, let alone that you had to clean it. This handy brush will remove all the accumulated lint from your dryer vent, which should help your machine run more efficiently, and reduce the risk of fire. A double whammy!
2. A can of Easy Off oven cleaner because the "self-cleaning" feature on most ovens just creates a lot of smoke, and doesn't do much cleaning. All you have to do is spray this on, wait overnight, and wipe away even the most burnt-on, crusty messes.
3. Or a tub of eco-friendly oven cleaner, for those with noses that are too sensitive for even the "fume-free" version of the standard stuff. This'll clean just as effectively (though it may require a bit more elbow grease) and is available either scented with essential oils or completely unscented.
4. An extendable tub and tile scrubber so your back doesn't have to suffer, no matter how deeply you scrub. And it's great for us shorties, who might not be able to reach the tops of the shower otherwise.
5. A starter pack of Clorox toilet wands because that toilet brush lurking behind the bowl is basically a germ bonanza. These are way more sanitary and way more effective at actually removing buildup and stains. Plus, the storage caddy looks way nicer than a gross, stained brush.
6. A set of drill brush attachments so you can scrub smarter, not harder. These handy dandy brushes fit right on an electric drill, and then you just have to hold it up — the drill does the rest of the work for you.
7. A bundle of printable cleaning checklists designed for people with ADHD, but that would be great for anyone struggling with executive dysfunction, a.k.a. folks that are overwhelmed and don't even know where to begin.
8. A ChomChom roller so you can remind yourself what color your couches (and bedding) actually are, without all that pet hair covering them.
9. A squeegee because when it comes to a mildewy tub, or a cloudy shower door, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Take two seconds to wipe everything down after your shower, and you'll save hours of scrubbing later.
10. A surface cleaner that is so strong it can disinfect almost anything in your house, but is also so gentle you can use it to wash your produce. Use it on your countertops, your kids' toys (that often go in your kids' mouths), and your fruits and veggies. Talk about a multitasker!
11. A tub of the Pink Stuff because it's TikTok-famous for a reason. It'll take off pretty much any gunk, grime, or goop that's attached itself to your surfaces and make them look sparklingly new.
12. A tube of mold and mildew gel so powerful all you have to do is squeeze it on, wait a few hours, and rinse to reveal your newly shining white grout and caulk. It's super clingy, so it won't slide down your shower walls or right off your sink — it'll stay right where you put it.
13. A set of eco-friendly toilet fizzies that'll blast away all the dirt and debris from your bowl, all without any harsh chemicals or headache-inducing artificial scents.
14. A Keurig maintenance kit because I shudder to think what's hiding inside all those little tubes and crevices. This'll make your morning brew taste fresher, and you won't have to worry about it carrying any hidden bacteria.
15. An air purifier to literally clean the air. That's next level. I have this air purifier, and in addition to helping with allergies and dissipating unwanted smells, I've found that mine way decreases the amount of dusting I have to do — it just all goes into the filter, instead of having to wipe it off all of my surfaces.
16. A deep cleaning brush set so even the tiniest nooks and crannies in your bathroom won't be safe havens for mold and mildew. These brushes are sturdy, multifunctional, have angled heads, and are way more useful than the classic old toothbrush.
17. A bottle of Oh Yuk jetted tub cleaner that'll be a godsend if you decided to spring for the fancy Jacuzzi. Once you've seen the grime and gunk that can build up in those jets, you'll make sure to use this regularly, and not be worried you're sitting in grossness every time you have a soak.
18. A cooktop cleaning kit to finally demolish that burnt on piece of caramel that's been stuck since you made a fancy dessert like, three Christmases ago.
19. A Dyson cordless stick vacuum that, yes, is a splurge. But these puppies are powerful, lightweight, and so easy to grab and use that you'll find yourself cleaning a lot of little overlooked nooks and crannies just because it's kinda fun.
20. Or a Roomba, for those of us who would rather just tell Alexa to have the vacuum do its own work. I mean, that's Jetsons level.
21. A bottle of Folex carpet spot remover so you can finally tackle all those little spots and specks that you've been trying to ignore. It works on upholstery, too, which is great if you've discovered there's a limit to the amount of times you can flip your couch cushions before you have to admit that both sides are equally stained.
22. A Baseboard Buddy that'll help you get all the dust and grime off your baseboards and molding, all without killing your back and knees in the process.
23. A stainless steel cleaning kit so you can finally get rid of all of those annoying fingerprints and streaks on your appliances, and stay rid of them in the future.
24. A jar of cleaning slime that's as satisfying to play with as it is to clean with. This delightful goop will pick up dust and crumbs from keyboards, car vents, basically anywhere that dirt likes to accumulate in small crevices.
25. A two-pack of Sprayaway glass cleaner because it provides an easy, streak-free clean that's (my apologies to the dad from My Big Fat Greek Wedding) better than Windex.
26. A two-pack of Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser to bring a shine to things you thought were permanently dulled. Silverware? Sure. Sinks? Of course! Copper? Yep. This stuff is unparalleled.
27. An extendable duster so you don't get a nasty surprise when you turn your fans back on this spring. Nobody wants a shower of dust to be the first thing that greets them when the weather gets nice.
28. And a dual pack of machine cleaning tablets because your workhorses deserve some TLC too. These tabs will help your appliances perform at their peak capability, and banish any sneaky water spots or mold smells that may have been appearing on your dishes and clothes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.