1. Cut a notch in your patio chairs for an instant wineglass holder.
2. Know How to Cure a Hangover and Detox
3. You don't need a Costco membership if you want to buy alcohol.
4. Use vodka in pie crust to make it wonderful and flaky.
5. Capsaicin, the chemical that makes peppers hot, is not water-soluble but is alcohol-soluble. If you eat a pepper that's too hot, take a swig of vodka.
6. Make a $3 wine taste like $30 wine by "aerating" it in a blender for 30 seconds.
7. Use tube socks to keep your bottle from breaking.
8. Use your toaster rack to dry your wineglasses.
9. Make your own vanilla extract by slicing six or seven vanilla beans lengthwise, dropping them in a cheap bottle of vodka, shaking it up, and waiting a month.
10. Bread is perfect for concealing liquor.
11. If you prefer gluten-free, invest in Pocket Shots.
12. Vodka spouts are perfect for olive oil.
13. Pair wine with cheese. And look smart.
14. Liquor + food coloring + Listerine bottle = cruise ship liquor!
15. Breathe out after taking a sip of strong booze.
16. Chill your white wine with frozen grapes.
17. How to beat a hangover:
18. Got a price tag, sticker, or label that just won't peel off? Try vodka.
19. Need to quickly cool a bottle of wine or beer? Wrap it in a wet towel, THEN put it in the freezer.
20. No corkscrew? No problem.
21. Or you could make your own with a clothes hanger.
22. Filter your cheap vodka with a Brita filter for nicer vodka.
23. Use rubber bands to keep track of your glasses at parties.
24. Wine + dish soap + water = dead fruit flies. Works better than vinegar.
25. Remove a red wine stain from carpet with salt and some white wine.
26. To get a streak-free shine on your wineglasses, dry them with a coffee filter.
27. Upcycle your wine corks for a cool memory board.
28. Use a beer koozie to hold and protect your portable hard drive.
29. Make a "fridge pack" case of beer that's still portable.
30. Host a BBQ. Tell friends to bring beer. You'll end up with plenty of extra booze.
31. To eliminate the itchiness of a poison ivy rash, pour vodka on it.
32. Moving? Go to the liquor store — they usually have lots of empty boxes that they're looking to get rid of.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!