1. At least 5 of your friends disappear and aren't heard from until after tax season.
2. "We have the best named weatherman in the business" is one of your trump cards when arguing why Charlotte's better than another city.
3. You've felt significantly underdressed while working out at the Dowd.
4. You've been to the National Whitewater Center multiple times . . . but the only liquid you've touched is beer.
5. You learn more about golf during the Wells Fargo Championship than you ever did in your life. (Assuming you're not a golfer).
6. You prefer Price's Chicken Coop to any and all other fried chicken.
7. You run into at least 10 people you know at the 'Club' Teeter whenever you go . . . so you always make sure to look presentable.
8. You still go to the Charlotte Observer daily out of habit . . . and get angry when this pops up.
9. You've knocked over multiple beers at VBGB playing giant Jenga.
10. You or a friend had at least one Johnny Knoxville sighting while he was filming in Charlotte.
11. You prefer 7th St. Market to Starbucks to chill or study.
12. You also prefer Common Market to Subway.
13. You've been held up by these guys in traffic on multiple occasions.
14. You try to avoid the Epicenter during weekends whenever possible.
15. You've been a badass and ridden the Light Rail without a ticket once or twice.
16. You remember the DNC like it was yesterday . . . and wish to never go through it again.
17. The Penguin has taken at least 5 years off your life.
18. You always appreciate the cleverness of the crosswalk outside the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
19. You're emailed about another bar crawl every freaking day.
20. Chances are your favorite beer come from or around NoDa
21. Pinky's has taken another 5 years off your life.
22. You've been waiting for the Uptown ball park for way too long.
23. You miss the old Cans on Panther's game day.
24. You've seen the bike rental stations . . . but never actually seen anyone rent a bike.
25. You watch Homeland just to see if you recognize parts of Charlotte or people.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!