5. Watch Your Sugar and Caffeine Intake : Look for “Hidden Sugars”
Caffeine and sugar will keep you wired throughout the day, which will make it nearly impossible to nap.
9. Hoodies Are Amazing for Staying Warm and Keeping the Sun Out
11. Get a “Glo to Sleep” Mask
Not only does it reduce light, but it also helps slow brain activity.
15. Design Your Own “Nap Wheel”
To design your own custom nap, drag the “wake-up time” dial to the hour you woke up, say, 7 a.m. Follow the hours clockwise until you reach the point in the day when REM and slow-wave sleep cross, in this case, 2 p.m. This is a perfectly balanced state in which REM and slow-wave sleep are equally proportioned, and where “The Ultimate Nap” occurs.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃