5. Watch Your Sugar and Caffeine Intake : Look for “Hidden Sugars”
Caffeine and sugar will keep you wired throughout the day, which will make it nearly impossible to nap.
9. Hoodies Are Amazing for Staying Warm and Keeping the Sun Out
11. Get a “Glo to Sleep” Mask
Not only does it reduce light, but it also helps slow brain activity.
15. Design Your Own “Nap Wheel”
To design your own custom nap, drag the “wake-up time” dial to the hour you woke up, say, 7 a.m. Follow the hours clockwise until you reach the point in the day when REM and slow-wave sleep cross, in this case, 2 p.m. This is a perfectly balanced state in which REM and slow-wave sleep are equally proportioned, and where “The Ultimate Nap” occurs.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹