1. Two bowls, one microwave.
2. How to make alcohol themed glasses.
3. Towel racks = great lid holders.
4. The most cheap and effective iPad holder.
5. Know Target's markdown schedule.
6. When you have to hang something with exact holes, photocopy it.
7. The best time to buy anything.
8. Tips and tricks to researching online.
9. Drawers + cutting boards are your best friend in a small kitchen.
10. Put old newspapers at the bottom of the trash can to absorb food juices.
11. Even if can't afford a home security system, put signs in your yard and on some windows that say you have one.
12. A cheap and easy way to keep your laptop from overheating.
13. Removing a splinter from kids easy.
14. How to tell when bread was baked.
15. Use a PVC pipe to clean your gutters.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!