1. He can sing.
What’s better than Jimmy Fallon and The Roots singing “Blurred Lines” with Robin Thicke? Answer: Nothing.
2. He can play all of the instruments.
Maybe not all of them but, like, a lot of them. All every girl has ever dreamed about is a guy that can play the guitar. Or even just a guy holding a guitar.
4. He’s got a killer sense of humor. Obviously.
Here’s Jimmy’s last Late Night monologue. He gets pretty deep about his dad…except, not really.
8. Your mom would love him.
He just gets her.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴