1. Ok, so everybody is talking about it. Maybe I should give it a try.
2. Download the first season.
3. Watch the first episode.
4. It seems nice.
5. Watch 5 more episodes.
6. It really is great!!
7. Watch it nonstop for days.
8. Download all seasons.
9. CAN’T STOP WATCHING.
10. Suddenly you get to the latest episode.
11. And for now on you have to wait an entire week for the next one.
12. You feel anxiety
13. The season ends and you have to wait MONTHS for the next one.
14. The waiting..
15. MORE anxiety.
16. You feel empty.
18. But the next season starts and it’s all happiness again.
And that’s how you know you’re really addicted.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭