1. Ok, so everybody is talking about it. Maybe I should give it a try.
2. Download the first season.
3. Watch the first episode.
4. It seems nice.
5. Watch 5 more episodes.
6. It really is great!!
7. Watch it nonstop for days.
8. Download all seasons.
9. CAN’T STOP WATCHING.
10. Suddenly you get to the latest episode.
11. And for now on you have to wait an entire week for the next one.
12. You feel anxiety
13. The season ends and you have to wait MONTHS for the next one.
14. The waiting..
15. MORE anxiety.
16. You feel empty.
18. But the next season starts and it’s all happiness again.
And that’s how you know you’re really addicted.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋