Original story below.
4. A British mom had quite a surprise last week when she opened a can of Princes tuna and claims she saw a little creature staring back at her.
6. “I opened the top of the lid and saw a purply thing, a gut sack or intestine – then I turned it round and pushed it with a fork and saw it looking back at me,” Zoe Butler told The Nottingham Post.
8. The 28-year-old tweeted that she complained to the company about the tuna surprise, and she says they’re now investigating what it might be.
The mysterious creature was “very much dead,” she added.
11. She added that the little guy has a “spiny tail” on its bottom. “I dropped the fork, jumped back, screamed a bit and shouted for my nan to come and have a look,” she said.
13. Amateur internet sleuths have started trying to figure out what the eyes might belong to.
19. While others jumped to the natural conclusion that it’s probably extraterrestrial.
23. Butler said the company told her they would have an answer by Friday.
25. What could it be?!
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏