1. Josh Cooley told BuzzFeed he has been a storyboard artist at Pixar for over a decade, but in his free time, he uses his talents to draw these amazing cartoons of famous film scenes.
Cooley put them all together and turned them into a real “children’s” book, Movies R Fun, which comes out on March 1 — but you might want to wait till the kids grow up a bit.
2. Here are a few of Cooley’s illustrations:
3. Pulp Fiction
4. No Country for Old Men
6. Die Hard
7. The Graduate
8. The Godfather
9. Silence of the Lambs
11. The Big Lebowski
12. American Beauty
13. Rosemary’s Baby
15. Watch the trailer for Movies R Fun:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱