1. This is the True Love Tester bra, an “innovative bra” that “cannot be unhooked without true love.”
What it lacks in boob support it makes up for in moral support, apparently.
3. According to Japanese company Ravijour, the bra is here to “save women from these guys.” Like…
4. Skeevy guy.
8. Take your briberies elsewhere, men, these boobs are off limits.
10. “The app then calculates the True Love Rate based on changes in the heart rate over time.”
As you can see from this very scientific chart of things that excite women, like flirting, surprise gifts, and shopping.
12. And surprise! It was designed by men.
14. Watch the video here.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."