1. 2015 will go down in history as the unfortunate year that dads discovered hoverboards.
3. But dads, being dads, couldn’t quite handle the newfangled contraption.
5. And social media has turned into a sounding board for embarrassed children everywhere.
7. As dad after dad ate it hard while trying to ride their kid’s hoverboard.
9. It’s the Great Hoverboard Dad Epidemic of 2015.
11. What has the world become?
14. ERs across the nation are filled with our poor, uncoordinated fathers.
18. Will any dad live to tell another dad joke?
20. It may make for a good laugh…
22. It may be the best thing that happens to you all of Christmas Day…
24. But for the love of Santa, keep your dads away from hoverboards this holiday season.