1. Human manifestation of a sunbeam Taylor Swift has found time to leave some amazingly thoughtful and inspiring comments on her fan’s Instagram pictures.
3. While celebs like Justin Bieber often follow their fans back or even favorite their tweets, Swift — the highest paid musician of the last year — has taken it a step further by writing directly to fans about their experiences.
7. Taylor Swift appreciates you.
“This is what I’ve been living for. Taylor swift knows what I look like, she knows I love her. I used to write letters to her when I was 8 and I would ask my mom or sister to send it to her. I freak out whenever I see her face anywhere I go whether it’s at a store or on someone’s phone!!! She’s so gorgeous and talented there’s many reasons to love this perfect person. Thank you for now making my life 100000 times better, Taylor”
10. Her comments sometimes give a neat insight into little-known-facts about her private life.
14. And she has a special way of knowing exactly the right thing to say.
“I don’t know what to say. This happened last night and I’m so thankful. @taylorswift thank you for being in my life. I’m crying.”
h/t Washington Post
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.