1. Remember the hilarious, mysterious Dumb Starbucks stunt?
If you need a refresher, it was when a shop opened in a Los Angeles strip mall in February calling itself “Dumb Starbucks.” Hundreds of people lined up to get to try free drinks like a “Dumb Latte,” until the city’s health department closed it down three days later.
3. Well, now we finally get some insight about the purpose of the stunt, created by Nathan Fielder for his Comedy Central show Nathan For You.
In this exclusive clip, we see that that early customers were not particularly impressed when Fielder told them the shop, which distributed actual food and drinks, had to legally be called an “art gallery.”
6. The episode airs on Comedy Central on July 29 at 10:30 p.m.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.