1. Yesterday, Reddit user _baum played mad scientist and combined his dad’s face with his dog’s face using the FaceFusion app. It was totally horrifying. And awesome.
3. But he isn’t the only one who has tested out the app’s capabilities outside of human subjects.
5. A ton of other people have, too, and the results look pretty much exactly like what it would look like if animals and humans could mate. *shudder*
7. I mean, this is basically better than CGI.
9. And sometimes a little too realistic.
11. Oh God, kill it.
13. And just like how you don’t need to use two human subjects for the face swap, you can pretty much combine yourself with any object you want.
15. Even a plate of sushi. Who wouldn’t want to be a plate of sushi?
17. Submit your own awesomely creepy FaceFusion pictures in the comments!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.