1. An insane video from November of an airport security officer in Poland catching a baby falling off a table went viral overnight.
3. The heroic and nimble agent, Grzegorz Paczko, told Poland’s TVN24 that he was almost 16 feet from the tottering tyke when he made his diving catch. The baby was handed to its mother and is reportedly fine. Seriously, is this the catch of the year or what?
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.