6. Using a dog snare, officers were able to put the perturbed pussy (temporarily) behind bars. He will be suspended from catnip for two months.
“The cat remained behind bars in the custody of the family and officers cleared the scene and continued to fight crime elsewhere in the city,” the Portland Police Bureau actually said.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.