1. Eleven-year-old artist Dušan Krtolica takes doodling to the next level with his incredibly detailed pen-and-pencil drawings of wildlife.
4. The fifth grader from Belgrade began to draw at two years old, and already had two national solo exhibitions by the time he turned eight. His fourth exhibition reportedly took place last month.
7. Dušan drawings tend to feature animals that are both alive and extinct, ranging from birds, insects, prehistoric animals, but also people like medieval knights.
10. The young artist has a great memory for biology, and can recite all 65 species of marsupials by heart. After his parents gave him an animal encyclopedia, it took him less than three weeks to learn everything in it.
13. “I would have studied animals and published a book about them, but I’m going to draw all of them,” Dušan told Oddity Central.
16. Despite his incredible talent, the 11-year-old said he hopes to become a zoologist when he grows up.
19. See more at Dušan’s blog.
- One person died and 108 were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.