1. Eleven-year-old artist Dušan Krtolica takes doodling to the next level with his incredibly detailed pen-and-pencil drawings of wildlife.
4. The fifth grader from Belgrade began to draw at two years old, and already had two national solo exhibitions by the time he turned eight. His fourth exhibition reportedly took place last month.
7. Dušan drawings tend to feature animals that are both alive and extinct, ranging from birds, insects, prehistoric animals, but also people like medieval knights.
10. The young artist has a great memory for biology, and can recite all 65 species of marsupials by heart. After his parents gave him an animal encyclopedia, it took him less than three weeks to learn everything in it.
13. “I would have studied animals and published a book about them, but I’m going to draw all of them,” Dušan told Oddity Central.
16. Despite his incredible talent, the 11-year-old said he hopes to become a zoologist when he grows up.
19. See more at Dušan’s blog.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.