26. Someone get the Unsolved guys on the case.
25. Every day of my life.
24. "I'm doing great!"
23. TBH I still do this.
22. Anxiety is like going on a constant road trip into your own insecurities.
21. That was easy.
20. Any Scorpios here? 👀
19. Take a look around! We're open 24/7.
18. Here we go again.
17. Wow that's so sweet of you.
16. Why am I crying in the club rn?
15. TIL coffee makes anxiety worse. Probably still going to drink 4 cups a day. 😬
14. *Googles how much money should I have in my 401K by the time I'm 30*
13. You would be amazed how far my brain can flex.
12. I'm rubber and you're glue, please hold me.
11. Reads WebMD once.
10. When is Coachella? I need to know when to spend the week off Instagram.
9. Did I pay for this jacket?
8. Sometimes talking is hazardous to your health.
7. This stress-relief tea doesn't seem to be working.
6. Can we reverse evolution?
5. Now seems like a great time for a meltdown.
4. Does my therapist like me?
2. So when can I start?
1. Are you there, God? It's me, anxiety.
It's great to be able to laugh at yourself, but if these jokes hit a little too close to home and you could use some help, here are some mental health resources:
*Read more about understanding and taking care of anxiety.
*Learn about finding a therapist.
*Check out some self-care tips for dealing with anxiety.