2. Sobelman’s Pub & Grill, a bar in Milwaukee, is already the undisputed leader in this field.
According to the bar’s website, the “Bloody Masterpiece” involves 13 garnishes. The one that probably *stands out* would be…the pickle?
JUST KIDDING, it would be the bacon cheeseburger.
4. This creation is entitled the “Chicken Fried Bloody Beast.”
The official description: “It includes the standard Sobelmans garnish (cheese, sausage, pickle, olive, onion, mushroom, asparagus, scallion, shrimp, lemon,brussels sprout, tomato & celery) for 4 regular Bloodies, two Baconadoes (skewers of bacon-wrapped jalapeno cheeseballs) & a whole fried chicken, fresh from Ray’s Butcher Shoppe in Greenfield, Wisconsin!”
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶