2. Sobelman’s Pub & Grill, a bar in Milwaukee, is already the undisputed leader in this field.
According to the bar’s website, the “Bloody Masterpiece” involves 13 garnishes. The one that probably *stands out* would be…the pickle?
JUST KIDDING, it would be the bacon cheeseburger.
4. This creation is entitled the “Chicken Fried Bloody Beast.”
The official description: “It includes the standard Sobelmans garnish (cheese, sausage, pickle, olive, onion, mushroom, asparagus, scallion, shrimp, lemon,brussels sprout, tomato & celery) for 4 regular Bloodies, two Baconadoes (skewers of bacon-wrapped jalapeno cheeseballs) & a whole fried chicken, fresh from Ray’s Butcher Shoppe in Greenfield, Wisconsin!”
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- Donald Trump's personal $1 million check to a charity was dated the same day he was interviewed by a reporter looking into the funds.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.