2. Sobelman’s Pub & Grill, a bar in Milwaukee, is already the undisputed leader in this field.
According to the bar’s website, the “Bloody Masterpiece” involves 13 garnishes. The one that probably *stands out* would be…the pickle?
JUST KIDDING, it would be the bacon cheeseburger.
4. This creation is entitled the “Chicken Fried Bloody Beast.”
The official description: “It includes the standard Sobelmans garnish (cheese, sausage, pickle, olive, onion, mushroom, asparagus, scallion, shrimp, lemon,brussels sprout, tomato & celery) for 4 regular Bloodies, two Baconadoes (skewers of bacon-wrapped jalapeno cheeseballs) & a whole fried chicken, fresh from Ray’s Butcher Shoppe in Greenfield, Wisconsin!”
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."