2. Sobelman’s Pub & Grill, a bar in Milwaukee, is already the undisputed leader in this field.
According to the bar’s website, the “Bloody Masterpiece” involves 13 garnishes. The one that probably *stands out* would be…the pickle?
JUST KIDDING, it would be the bacon cheeseburger.
4. This creation is entitled the “Chicken Fried Bloody Beast.”
The official description: “It includes the standard Sobelmans garnish (cheese, sausage, pickle, olive, onion, mushroom, asparagus, scallion, shrimp, lemon,brussels sprout, tomato & celery) for 4 regular Bloodies, two Baconadoes (skewers of bacon-wrapped jalapeno cheeseballs) & a whole fried chicken, fresh from Ray’s Butcher Shoppe in Greenfield, Wisconsin!”
- One person died and 108 were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.