4. This Bloody Mary got cold and reached for a cheese blanket.
11. This Bloody Mary is always trying to one-up her friend.
After Thrillist caught wind of the Brewers Bloody Mary (#9, above), they challenged its creator, bartender Sarah Jayne Pickart, to outdo herself. And, she delivered. Garnishes are too plentiful to list here, but highlights include a triple decker fish sandwich—walleye, perch, and bluegill, which PIckart caught herself—a venison stick, and a bacon-wrapped jalpeño popper. Read more here.
12. This Bloody Mary is southern to the core.
There’s no better way to wake up than biscuits, booze, and some chicken and waffles for good measure.
13. This Bloody Mary knows how to shotgun.
Chug, chug, chug, chug.
20. This Bloody Mary is obviously from England.
The whole ‘beans on toast’ thing never quite made it on this side of the pond.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.