1. If you want the power of #science on your side:
Alton Brown’s turkey recipe is The Recipe for a reason: It works. Brining does wonders for a bird that can easily end up dry and bland, and this herby/spicy brine is the one to use if you’ve never tried the method before.
4. If the word “brine” both thrills and terrifies you:
Then a Dry-Brined Roasted Turkey is for you! This method involves no actual dunking-in-liquid; you just pile on the spices and salt and let time do the rest. You can switch up the seasoning however you want; try this Fennel, Maple & Chile Dry-Brined Turkey if you’re feeling frisky.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶