4. Build a PB&J 2.0: Six spreads create NINE different, glorious flavor zones.
Rows, top to bottom: strawberry preserves, honey, marshmallow fluff.
Columns, left to right: crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, creamy peanut butter.
Witchery. This person has the best dad in the world.
5. Make DIY Uncrustables.
Added bonus of being composed of actual bread, peanut butter, etc, instead of inscrutable chemical compounds and trans fats. Instructions here — you can either buy a fancy little press to form the pockers or just use a cup turned upside down (like a cookie cutter).
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.