1. A clever keychain, to help her say whatever's on her mind.
2. A vintage map of a location that's meaningful to her.
3. A fancy alarm clock that wakes her up gradually with gentle light.
4. A welcome mat that shows her love of the game.
5. A phone case with a backup battery and extra storage, for all the photos of the family dog she's always sending you.
6. Some "everything bagel salt" to perk up all her meals.
7. A classic blanket she'll have forever.
8. All the e-books she can read.
9. Or some cool bookends if she prefers IRL books.
10. A nice lunch bag, to replace the beat-up one she's been carrying since 1997.
11. A year-long membership to a great museum or National Park in her area.
12. This clever toothpaste wringer, because you know she never lets anything go to waste.
13. A simple and elegant coffee cup.
14. And this coffee maker, so she has something extra-delicious to put in it.
15. A no-fuss shampoo bar.
16. A pair of slippers that will make her feel cozy and pampered.
17. Everything she needs to win her summer barbecues. (Because grill-related gifts aren't strictly a Father's Day thing.)
18. A cool upgrade for her desk.
19. A pair of sleek wireless headphones.
20. A nice weekend bag.
And a reminder you'd love if she visited you more often. $95, Everlane.
21. Some just-for-her temporary tattoos.
$5 each, Tattly.