7. You can keep the decorations simple because no one will be expecting over-the-top centerpieces and dramatic uplighting.
Actually, no one will be expecting over-the-top anything, so a brunch wedding is a very budget-friendly option.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.