1. Because a morning wedding is no problem when you've got a coffee cart set up outside the ceremony.
2. Because it's the perfect occasion for glittery donuts.
3. So you can have a creative wedding program inspired by the Sunday paper.
4. Because if you're a morning person, an early start time is actually perfect.
5. You can dress up or down as much as you'd like.
6. And your bridal party can rock a more casual look too.
7. You can keep the decorations simple because no one will be expecting over-the-top centerpieces and dramatic uplighting.
8. Your guests can play lawn games at the reception.
9. And do crossword puzzles — a brunch classic and a fun option for guests who aren't into dancing.
10. It's easy to please different palettes with breakfast foods.
Bonus: brunch foods are often less expensive than dinner foods, but they don't look cheap.