1. Swap a crib for the bottom bed on the Ikea Mydal bunk bed.
2. Use a spice rack as a clothing rack for baby clothes.
3. Turn a Rast nightstand into a modern dollhouse.
4. Organize your mudroom with Ikea bookcases.
5. Make a Kura bed into a cozy reading nook.
6. Use the Grundtal knife rack to organize small metal toys.
7. Spruce up the Latt table with a world map.
9. Give an Ikea changing table a colorful upgrade.
10. Make a play kitchen from Ikea nightstands.
11. Or give the Ikea play kitchen a modern makeover.
12. Give simple shelves a celestial upgrade.
13. Or get the look with napkin holders.
14. Add a Billy bookshelf to the Gulliver crib.
15. Add a chalkboard top to the Lack side table.
16. Make the Lego table of your kids' dreams.
17. Turn a coffee table into a toy workbench.
18. Make your own light-up table.
19. Turn a shoe rack into a play supermarket.
20. Turn the iconic Strandmon chair into a rocker.
21. Use masking tape and white paint to make an old Ikea dresser seriously stylish.
22. Use floating shelves to organize kiddos' closets.
Get more info here.
23. Turn an Ikea crib into a co-sleeper.
24. Turn the rolling Raskog cart into a homework station.
25. Create a custom closet with Billy bookshelves.
Get detailed instructions here.