1. Platform pumps featuring foam padding so you can boogie-oogie-oogie all night long without the pain that normally comes with heels this high.
2. Lightweight yet ~chunky~ T-strap platform sandals that you won't even feel as you disco until sunrise.
3. Notched slip-on ankle boots with a small but mighty heel. Some lesser boots were made for walking, but these boots were made for springing into a moody line dance whenever a Kacey Musgraves song comes on.
5. Heeled knitted booties so your feet can wear a literal sweater while shuffling off to Buffalo. Or — like one reviewer who swears by these babies — Coachella. Follow your heart!
6. Slingback kitten heels to match the yellow dress you bought to twirl in immediately after La La Land came out.
7. Faux suede round toe wedges to give you a little extra height while breakin' it down. Wedges are *so* much easier to wear all night, which means you'll never have to sit down at the dance party.
8. Buckled heels whose sturdy, chunky heel guarantees that you can pop, lock, and drop it until your leg muscles give out.
9. Criss-cross ballerina flats that will make you whisper "I was perfect," Black Swan-style, as you spin about the bar until last call.
10. Pointed block heels with smooth faux suede sure to inspire some ~smooth~ moves to burst forth from those little feet of yours.
11. Vintage-inspired heels to keep your tootsies snug as a *jitterbug* in a rug while you play flapper until the break of dawn.
12. Over-the-knee heeled boots because pop sensations like you can't shimmy on up to the top of the charts while wearing painful shoes!
13. Strappy flats that have palpable "fun guest at a wedding" energy. Look at these shoes. It's undeniable. They love to do the "Cha Cha Slide."
14. Rhinestone ballerina flats whose flexibility is only matched by you when you're doing the splits. A lightly padded sole make these the perfect flats for all day, everyday wear.
16. Naturalizer dress pumps that say "I played Cassie in A Chorus Line in high school, and I if I have one more gin and tonic, I will absolutely be recreating every dance number."
17. Lace-up platform boots so you'll never be uncomfortable while getting your groove on at goth night.
18. Leather heels with a scalloped trim and velcro strap that can-can stay on as you high kick to your heart's content.
19. Super wearable Everlane heels for making a "day to night" look actually possible — even if your day job is Secretary of Jigs and your night job is Keeper of Waltzes.
20. Fitflop ballerina flats whose stunning gold will definitely draw eyes to where the magic is happening. Fitflop shoes are as comfortable as they get, which is really reason enough to jump for joy.
21. Studded pumps so cool, you'll look like a dance professional even if you've got two left feet. Yeah, you're a choreographer — a choreographer of STYLE.
22. Fierce thin-strapped heels because you are a sentient disco ball and your shoe choices should absolutely *reflect* that.
23. Round toe flats with a memory foam insole that are basically mattresses for your feet. But no, it's not a dream, you really did just win that dance contest by doing the worm.
24. Mary Jane block heels Mary Poppins would happily don while tapping with Bert and the penguins. Do you think she'd waste her time with heels that pinched? Not a chance.
25. Naturalizer mules with a cushioned footbed perfect for busting out the motions you weirdly made up to "Rhinestone Cowboy" once. Glen Campbell approves.
26. Faux suede pointed toe flats you can easily time step in just to make sure everyone knows you took tap for one year when you were seven.
27. Chunky heeled boots to protect your toes when you decide to go in the mosh pit (before quickly deciding it's time to exit the mosh pit).
28. Lightweight, bejeweled heels that are LITERALLY made for keeping feet happy while ballroom dancing. *I'm pretty sure these are magical shoes that will turn you into a professional as soon as you put them on. (*This statement is in no way legally binding).
29. Dr. Scholl's booties made by the actual King of foot comfort. Heel toeing your way to greatness is easier than ever with a memory foam footbed as your dance partner.
30. Everlane flats made of 100% Italian leather whose glove-like fit will make you feel practically barefoot as you pirouette spontaneously. "I can't help it. I just feel so connected to the floor." —You, a true artist.
31. Sparkly Naturalizer slingbacks that will earn you at *least* a five when you hastily enter a ballroom competition with Bradley Cooper. YES I just rewatched Silver Linings Playbook, and YES it's the only thing I think about anymore.
You've got your comfy shoes — now get dancin'!
Need more footie goodies? Look no further!
23 Pairs Of Heeled Boots That Won’t Kill Your Feet
28 Pairs Of Heels For People Who Usually Hate Heels