We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A wildly adorable printed midi skirt and tank set that's the perfect combo of comfy and trendy. The "Best Dressed on Sunny Days" award is about to be yours.
2. A striped retro tee, because there's no reason that your warm weather basics should be boring. Patterns rule, that's all there is to it!
3. A casual midi dress with a high-low hem that I can already picture you wearing to the farmer's market every Saturday morning to see what ripened this week. Put some flowers in those big pockets while you're at it!
Promising review: "Loved it! Wore it on my 40th birthday trip to Barcelona and ended up buying two more colors. I posted this to social media, and so many people wanted the link to come buy it for themselves!" —YaYa The Oldest
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and seven colors).
4. A pair of loose overalls for cosplaying as a farmer this spring...or for actually getting down and dirty in your yard if you're planning on growing some flowers or veggies this year.
Promising review: "Comfortably oversized (not necessarily stretchy, but roomy), light linen material, functional pockets, cute, adjustable: all wins for me. I’m currently 30 weeks pregnant and can fit in my usual size medium given the oversized nature. Definitely a spring staple and workable for summers in the PNW. If you’re between sizes, I’d size down. I get so many compliments and have been living in the several pairs I own with absolutely zero chance of stopping at any point in the future. Highly recommend." —Deena
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 12 colors).
5. An off-the-shoulder dress with a shirred top and two side slits so you can roam about in the newly warm weather unencumbered and looking fab.
Promising review: "I bought this dress for a vacation and wore it to a museum, while rowing a dingy, on a light hike, to a cooking class, and to dinner. It wears really well (even though it got crushed in my suitcase, it still looked great), and I got a lot of compliments." —CookieHurricane
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X and 29 colors).
6. A pair of high-rise bike shorts you'll find yourself reaching for to wear during workouts and hangouts in equal measure. I'm slowly replacing all of my leggings with bike shorts tbh; I don't care what the weather is doing.
7. A one shoulder crop top with — get this — a built-in bra, so you can rock a statement top without having to first convince yourself to throw on a strapless underwire monstrosity underneath.
Klassy Network is a woman-owned business.
Promising review: "*I* wish that every top I owned was a Brami top so I could trash all of my traditional bras. I own a few of their shirts in different styles, and they are absolutely amazing! Somehow, the shirts provide the support of a bra without you having to actually wear a bra. It feels extremely comfortable. The fabric is soft and very well made. I truly do wish that there was a way to apply this fabulous non-bra bra technology to every single blouse. (Psst, their customer service is amazing!)" —Chantel Turner, BuzzFeed Writer
Get it from Klassy Network for $42 (available in sizes XS–3XL and three colors).
8. A ruched crop top that you can cinch as high or low as you like, so the length falls just so. That'll come in handy since you'll be pairing it with basically everything in your closet, and can adjust the top accordingly.
Promising review: "I love this shirt. You can wear it at several different lengths. It is a soft stretchy material. Not see through at all. Very comfortable for wearing all day and night. Pair this with a skirt or cute pair of jeans!" —Katrina
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in sizes XS–3X and in 30 colors).
10. A fleece shacket with big ol' pockets, because it may still be chilly at night, so having the perfect top layer to throw on for nights on the front porch is essential.
Promising review: "This is the perfect shacket! Every bit as good quality as Columbia clothing for half the price. It’s a low-pile fleece, so it looks sleek but is cozy. The top pockets are faux, but it has real side pockets that are perfectly positioned. The trim is sorta nylon material — but nice, smooth, and doesn’t look at all cheap or like it would snag. It looks both smart and casual at the same time. Depending on the color, it could lend itself more in either direction. It’s a perfect length. I’ll be ordering more colors." —Kj
Get it from Amazon for $40.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in nine colors).
11. A stretchy smocked crop top with sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulders to perfectly compliment your favorite oversized jeans or knit skirts.
12. A two-piece linen lounge set for anyone looking to retire their cold-weather sweatsuit and transition to a new all-day fit.
13. A pair of durable, snag-proof opaque tights that will be your go-to layering piece under dresses and skirts this spring — and will actually last for more than one season!
14. A two-piece sweatsuit with shorts, so you can continue wearing sweats long after the sun comes out for the long-haul. And with a matching balloon-sleeve top, it's totally on trend, to boot.
Promising review: "I got a medium, and it fits perfect! The shirt is more cropped than I expected, but the shorts come up high enough. The waist band in the shorts is amazing and not too tight like most sets. It has a drawstring to tighten, AND POCKETS. The material is SO soft. I probably will wear this in spring/summer with cute sandals or mules. But it’s perfect to cozy up on the couch." —WHITLEY
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 19 colors and patterns).
15. A bike unitard that's just really cool, if I do say so myself. It's super stretchy, easy to get into, and is shockingly supportive — so much more than I expected from a relatively niche piece of clothing! Yoga, jogging, and lil' picnics await you and this one-piece.
16. An asymmetrical midi dress available in short- or long-sleeve styles *and* round- or v-neck necklines, so your new favorite basic meets your every need.
17. A short-sleeve jumpsuit with trendy wide-legged bottoms, a waist tie, and short sleeves that's perfectly structured yet soft — so it's basically made for anyone headed back to the office who needs to trade in their joggers for workwear but never wants to wear "hard pants" again.
Promising review: "I was very apprehensive about buying this, but was pleasantly surprised at how chic and stylish it is! Fits as expected, the top part hung a little loose of the shoulders but still looked great. Paired with a great pair of heels, it had a very elegant look. I had many compliments on it!" —Jana Haven
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 15 colors).
18. A "Detroit City 'til I Die" sweatshirt from Not Sorry Goods to rep your favorite midwestern city with pride. Nobody does perfect spring nights like the Motor City! And Not Sorry Goods has tons of (often customizable) crewnecks and apparel to choose from if you're not lucky enough to be from or live in Detroit.
20. A patterned maxi dress for anyone who wants getting dressed to be easy as pie, without sacrificing style in the process.
21. An eyelet shirt dress that's begging to be worn to a park hang with friends on the first 70-degree day of the year.
22. A pair of wide-leg palazzo pants, because I'm officially challenging you to only wear pants that could be described as "breezy" this spring and summer.
Promising review: "These pants as so comfortable and flowy! I stepped outside of my usual skinny-jean outfit to try this style — and I never want to take them off! They are great casual pants for work, and can be dressed up for the evening with a fancy shirt and heels. They are as comfortable as pajamas without looking like it :)." —Nash
Get them from Amazon for $23.79+ (available in sizes XS–2X, two lengths, and in 28 colors and patterns).
23. A 100% cotton wrap-top loungewear set with comfy capris to elevate your relaxation game and stay cool all season.
24. A colorful rain coat, because it pays to be prepared for those spring showers. It would be a real shame to get caught in a storm with a coat that *doesn't* add a pop of color to your ensemble.
Promising review: "I live in Seattle and have been searching for a long raincoat alternative, since I only own short rain jackets. The very low price on this made me think, 'Why not try it?' and I am very glad I ordered it. The rust is the perfect color orange, the material doesn't look cheap, and it held up in two rain storms already. It's a little oversized, but in a fashionable way, and the two large front pockets are convenient for quickly storing my phone and keys, while also keeping them dry. I usually buy coats in the $300 range because I want them to be high quality and durable, but I have been pleasantly surprised at how nice this $30 jacket is! Ordered it in black, too, and can't wait to get it in the mail." —Target Customer
Get it from Target for $34+ (originally $40, available in sizes XS–4X and four colors).
25. A cult-favorite Hill House Home nap dress to finally get in on the trend and understand what all those happy reviewers are yelling about. But I mean, fluttery sleeves, stretchy top, pockets...what's not to love?
26. A pair of faux leather high-waisted leggings because leather pants are in, but like...who has the inner strength to wear actual leather pants all day? These are the perfect piece for meeting the trend halfway.
Promising review: "Fits like a dang glove. Ordered these along with a more expensive pair from Nordstrom for New Years Eve and ended up keeping these. These were the far superior product for more than half of the price." —Linda K
Get it from Amazon for $26.98+ (available in sizes XS–4XL and in three colors).
27. A boxy cotton Oxford shirt to rock at work or over a swim suit on the way to the lake...or honestly both on the same day. It's staying light later, and you can def fit a quick swim in after 5pm.
28. And finally — I know this is a little unconventional — a box top sewing pattern from All Well Workshop for anyone who wants to make their comfy spring wardrobe with their own two hands. I'm learning to sew myself, and this pattern is one of the first things I sewed! It even comes with a "hacking guide" so you can customize your box top in myriad ways and use it over and over.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.