We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A Staub cast-iron round Dutch oven for cooking and baking all of your favorite hearty meals and baked goods. Think stews, roasts, soups, casseroles, breads, and more — the possibilities are endless!
3. A wooden TV stand with two large cabinets and cable management cutouts for providing tons of storage in any room. Hide cable wires, store movies, and display books to help make your room look super neat.
4. A Keurig coffee maker for making coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverages in the comfort of your own home while wearing your pajamas. All you need to do is push a button for your necessary daily dose of caffeine.
5. A desk chair to make working from home as comfortable as possible. This chair is equipped with great lumbar support so that your back won't ache from sitting down after, oh, about five seconds.
6. A five-light drum chandelier with a cluster of adjustable arms to add a unique contemporary focal point to your dining room. It's truly unique and will 100% be a discussion piece. Plus, it's dimmable so you can really change the lighting mood for date night, family dinner, etc.
7. A double cereal dispenser that dispense cereal, legumes, nuts, and more in a breeze. The pre-portioned sizes make it perfect for kids to serve themselves.
8. A faux fur shag rug to keep your feet from getting cold on hardwood floors. It works with a variety of decor and is stain-resistant so it's super easy to place in any room.
9. A Nespresso Verturo espresso and coffee machine so you can have a fresh cup of coffee or espresso at any time. As someone who uses this machine every day, I can personally attest to how easy it is to use and how delicious the coffee is. Also, it comes with a milk frother to instantly upgrade your morning cup of joe.
10. An outdoor concrete fire pit for sitting around the fire underneath blankets on chilly winter nights. It's perfect since we're spending so much time at home and can be used in the summer, fall, and spring too. BTW, the experience is way better if you add in some homemade s'mores.
11. A sleek table lamp to add a subtle amount of light to your den or living room. Its contemporary style will make the perfect addition to your cozy nights lounging on the couch.
12. A rustic wood coffee table with a rectangular top and geometric steel frame that'll make the perfect perch for your plants, remote controls, cup of coffee, or glass of wine.
13. A full-length mirror for checking out all of your super chic WFH OOTDs. The sweat pant combinations are truly ~endless~. Seriously though, just because you're home doesn't mean you can't look cute!
14. A club chair with a U-shaped frame that'll make the perfect addition to your reading nook. Add a glass of wine, a yummy-smelling candle, and you're all set to unwind after a long day working from home.
15. A velvet armchair so regal, you'll feel like royalty when you sit in it. Its unique seashell shape is unlike anything I've ever seen and the decor possibilities are truly endless. Seriously though, it's so chic!
16. A 16-piece dinnerware set with a textured design for upgrading your family dinner tablescape. The color and design will make a statement without being overbearing.
17. A toaster oven that can easily toast, bake, or broil any breakfast food to perfection. Think pancakes, toast, waffles, biscuits, and more. Plus, it can easily be switched from a toaster to an oven with a slide of a lever. Don't worry — you can use it for lunch or dinner foods, too!
18. An eight-drawer double dresser for adding some much-needed storage to your bedroom or guestroom. It can easily be used for clothing, bedding, extra blankets, and more.
19. A floral multicolor rug that adds a beautiful pop of bright color to any indoor or outdoor area. The vibrant floral print can really take any space to the next level.
20. A writing desk with two drawers, gold accents, and an X-shaped base to make your office into a place you ~actually~ want to work. It's both stylish and sleek while adding a touch of sophistication to your office space. Warning: you will probably become more productive when using this desk.
21. A tufted upholstered bed frame for making your bedroom feel and look more luxurious. It'll instantly add a touch of elegance to your current mattress. And! It has a handy hidden compartment in the back.
22. A mirror with lights around it, three adjustable light settings, and USB charging ports on the side to make makeup application or shaving easy as can be. Using this mirror might even inspire you try new looks or techniques.
23. A temperature-regulating mattress pad to make your bed into a warm and cozy sanctuary. Doesn't that sound perfect on a cold winter night?
24. A set of floating shelves so you can finally have a place to display your collection of succulents. Plus, you can also use them to display your favorite books and trinkets.
25. A set of blackout curtains to make sleeping in just a little bit easier. When purchasing these, make sure you have a good alarm clock handy because, if not, you'll probably end up missing your morning meetings. Yes, people say they are that good.
26. An essential oil diffuser that'll instantly transform your space into a relaxing oasis after a long day. The calming scent of lavender is an essential for unwinding after a stressful day.
27. A grill gazebo so you'll never have to hear complaints from your S.O. about being too hot while grilling in the summer. It will keep *both* the sun and the rain out, so no more grilling excuses.
28. A quilt set that you can reverse when you feel your room needs a little upgrade. Bonus: it's also super soft.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.