31 Gorgeous Dresses From Target That Won't Empty Out Your Wallet
Because why splurge when you can save on dresses that look super expensive?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A mock-neck long-sleeve sweater dress that looks like you put in a ~ton~ of effort when you're really just wearing a sophisticated edition of a warm blanket.
2. A short-sleeve dress with puff sleeves, an A-line waist, and pockets for a super chic look in under five minutes.
3. A long balloon-sleeve maxi dress composed of loose-fitting flowy fabric, a dramatic tiered silhouette, and a multicolor polka-dot pattern.
4. A long puff-sleeve dress with a feminine flair that's perfect for the warm but cool 60- to 70-degree fall weather with a light jacket and booties.
5. A belted print sweater-dress, because this is the perfect length for wearing those tall over-the-knee shoes that sit in the back of our closets.
6. A long-sleeve ruched back floral maxi-dress with puffed sleeves, a square neckline, and a classic silhouette that hugs your waistline like a dream. It can also easily be worn for your *obligatory* fall family foliage photoshoot.
7. A long-sleeve, floral high-collared ruffle dress, because it's everything that you've dreamed of wearing this fall.
8. A long-sleeve floral smocked midi-dress with an elastic waist, keyhole back neckline, and pockets that give off some of those *'80s* vibes.
9. A short-sleeve tiered baby doll dress so flowy and lightweight, you'll never understand how you ever lived without it.
10. A neutral-colored puff-sleeve sweater dress with endless styling possibilities — get multiple outfits out of it by changing up shoes, accessories, bags, and jackets.
12. A long-sleeve floral mini dress with a sweetheart neckline that will immediately have you reaching for combat boots.
13. A faux-leather quarter-sleeve shift dress that looks ~way~ more expensive than it actually is. Pair it with some gold or silver accessories, cute shoes, and you're golden.
14. A long-sleeve tiered midi dress for those days when you overslept and need to be ready asap for that 9 a.m. virtual meeting.
15. A long-sleeve tie-waist shirtdress, aka a soon-to-be staple in your work wardrobe. Perfect for meetings with your bosses and clients while allowing you to be your ~most~ productive self.
17. A long-sleeve printed button-up belted midi shirtdress to provide a chic yet casual look for everything from your weekly Target run to a night on the town.
19. A long-sleeve sweatshirt dress with side pockets and pleated puff sleeves, because ~coziness~ over everything.
20. An elbow puff-sleeve dress that doubles as ultimate transition dress. Pair with booties and a jacket in the fall/winter or alone with sandals in the spring/summer.
21. A long-sleeve embroidered tiered maxi-dress so stylish, that only minimal accessories are required. Don't want to show up to the Zoom call in your pajamas? Need to run some errands? Meeting friends for dinner? This maxi dress will be your go-to for all scenarios.
22. A short puff-sleeve printed dress with a smocked waist and flowy bottom, so cute, it's guaranteed to receive compliments every time it's worn.
24. A long-sleeve floral midi dress with a cinched waist detailing that will have you feeling like a total #bossbabe.
25. A long-sleeve mineral wash sweatshirt dress so soft, you might mistake it for favorite pair of pajamas.
26. A puff short-sleeve eyelet dress for your next vacation sunset photos, martinis with friends, meeting the parents, and everything in between.
27. A short-sleeve structured denim dress with puff sleeves that can be dressed edgy, feminine, and everything in between.
29. A long-sleeve midi dress with a draped silhouette so you can depend on this to be a showstopper on its own.
30. A plaid long-sleeve shirtdress, because who doesn't want to feel like you're wearing Christmas pajamas every single day?
31. A long-sleeve ribbed sweater dress with a side slit that pleads to be worn while drinking hot cocoa sitting next to the warm fire.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.