Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of block heel Chelsea boots that'll give you some height without being ~too~ fancy. The best part? They're comfortable enough to wear to all your favorite fall festivities.
2. Or a faux-leather Chelsea boot so versatile, they'll effortlessly match everything from your favorite jeans to tailored black pants. Did we mention that they'll instantly make your outfit look sleeker?
3. A pair of lace-up combat boots that will quickly become your most-worn pair of shoes. The beautiful shiny color, thick soles, durability, and way that they give any outfit a hint of edge will have you reaching for them ~all~ the time.
4. A pair of silver cowboy boots with embroidered details, so you can achieve the country fall aesthetic that you've always dreamed of. Plus, they have zip closures, so you won't have to struggle to get them on and off.
5. A tall pull-on boot with a heel and stretchy fabric, to create the cutest fall-inspired 'fits with your favorite cozy sweater dresses. Dreamy!
6. A pair of ankle boots because, with their memory foam insoles and low block heel, they're bound to become a comfy favorite that's in constant rotation. The water-repellent design, easy zip-on construction, and neutral black color are just some of the reasons why you might fall for them.
7. A pair of fabric zip-up boots with rounded toes and a block heel that looks super sleek, yet can easily be worn for an entire day out without a single blister in sight.
9. A fleece-lined boot to give you some extra coziness when you have to face a cold winter day. Seriously, these are like a hug for your feet. Plus, they're a great alternative for way more expensive trendy boots.
10. A platform python boot that has a '90s-does-'70s style vibe. These babies will easily find themselves in every Instagram photo you post this fall.
11. A pair of ankle-height cowboy boots for days spent pumpkin picking or perusing your local farmers market in sophisticated style. The embellished design on these boots makes them something you'll absolutely love wearing over and over again.
12. A pair of shearling hiking boots that are just begging to be worn to an outdoor concert under the fall foliage. Just picture it though: you, a cup of warm apple cider or a pumpkin spice latte in hand, dancing to your favorite band. Sounds perfect, no? Plus, the side zip ensures that you won't have to spend all night tightening and re-tying the laces.
13. A pair of stiletto boots to provide you with an instant confidence boost during that big work meeting. Although they have a narrow heel, they're still super comfortable, which is a major win.
14. A pair of quilted lace-up winter boots so that you can be fully prepared for all the snow days ahead. You don't want to wait till the last minute, do you? These lined boots will keep you cozy when the crisp fall weather turns into something full-on yucky.
15. A pair of wedge boots that offer a great alternative to some pricey designer options. The pointed toe is unique and the neutral color options allow them to match well with anything.
16. A timeless pair of Timberlands with a slight heel, because they're a) durable, b) comfortable, c) weatherproof, and d) eternally stylish, making them perfect for any autumnal adventure.
17. A pair of patterned western boots that can be worn to a concert, on a date, or any other occasion where you want to kick your style up a notch. Pair them with your favorite LBD or something else fairly neutral, so they can be the center of attention.
18. A rain boot because you don't have to sacrifice style just because the weather is a little wet. It'll add just the right amount of height with its low heel to prevent your pants from dragging, its smooth design is super simple to clean, *and* it's a classic boot style that'll never get old.
19. A dressy rhinestone boot that'll pair perfectly with a dress, jeans, or skirt for both day and nighttime looks. It adds that extra bit of ✨glam✨ without being too much.
20. A neutral slouchy boot sure to be the star of all your fall 'fits. Its suede material and neutral hue adds an elevated touch that truly stands out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.