This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
41 Signs You Went To The University Of Kentucky
AND IT'S ANOTHER FIRST DOWN KENTUCKY!
1. You have been incredibly lost trying to find your T.A.’s office in P.O.T.
2. There was a 50/50 shot of your umbrella surviving a windy, rainy day.
3. When you ate a spicy beef wrap at Ovids.
4. When you found out how many calories are in the spicy beef wrap.
5. Even if your finals were done by Tuesday morning, you always went to Willy T on the Wednesday night of finals week because you knew high jinks would ensue.
6. You then went outside to witness/participate in the Undie Run.
7. You knew the Fine Arts library was clearly the superior library. If you could find a seat.
8. You ruefully stared down at the luxurious Smith, Ingles, and Baldwin Residence Halls from your 1960s disgusting shoebox of a dorm in Blanding or Kirwan Tower.
10. When an Arts and Sciences major accidently wandered into the Engineering portion of campus and saw how nice it is.
11. You've sworn off UPS after they dared to feature the 1992 Duke v. Kentucky game in their NCAA tournament commercials.
12. The Unforgettables did commercials urging you to buy locally grown produce.
13. Even after seeing these adorable commercials for 4 years straight, you still can't pronounce Mingua correctly.
14. Your feelings towards Louisville 362 days of the year.
15. Your feelings towards Louisville during Derby Weekend.
16. Football games? You mean tailgating parties.
17. You're aware that the Chemistry-Physics building looks like a steamboat. And is an eyesore compared to the other beautiful brick buildings on campus.
18. You love Orange Leaf as much as Coach Cal.
19. You've survived a ride from Radar. You're not exactly sure where he came from or what his story is, but you were thankful for the ride.
20. You lost your Ho virginity at 2am on a Friday morning after purchasing the cheesy tots. It was embarrassing and delicious at the same time.
21. Midnight hockey games were the best.
22. You knew at least one guy who had this poster hanging on his wall.
23. You had a love/hate relationship with Greek Sing.
24. The AcoUstiKats sang at every on-campus event you attended.
25. You ate at K-Lair once your first semester and then never went back again.
26. But even as a senior, you would always bum a swipe from your younger friend/sorority little/frat pledge/frosh you randomly met in bio class for Commons breakfast.
27. You thought John Wall shots were disgusting but drank them anyway because fuck it, they're blue and it's John Wall!
28. Had a Friday class? Not in October and April you didn't!
29. You lived in Newtown, Royal Lex, or University Village.
30. You can properly pronounce Paducah, Calipari, Versailles, and Chinoe.
31. …and know that South Broadway turns into Harrodsburg, South Limestone turns into Nicholasville, Versailles Road turns into West High which turns into Tates Creek, and Richmond Road turns into West Main which turns into Leestown Road.
32. This was a commonly overheard conversation:
Person A: "Where are you from?"
Person B: "Cincinnati"
A: "Oh, in the city?"
B: "No…it's northern Kentucky".