1. Realizing you’ll never see Bill in all his nerdeliciously awkward glory again.
2. Realizing you’ll never see James Franco this hot again.
3. Realizing THIS IS IT and you’ll never get to see Daniel and Lindsay’s inevitable future hookup
4. Realizing you’ll never see your favorite geek squad together like this again
5. Realizing that just when you got over the fact that Marshall is cheating on Lilly in this show, THE SHOW ENDS
6. Realizing you’ll never find a more relatable and fabulously cringeworthy geek than Sam Weir
7. Realizing you’ll never again see the hot mess that is Kim Kelly
8. Realizing you’ll never find a show that gives a more accurate portrayal of teenagers (and their families) ever again
9. Introducing this gem of a show to EVERY SINGLE ONE of your friends, so they can finally see what they’ve been missing in their lives
10. Going through withdrawal and desperately trying to find other undiscovered/underrated gems on Netflix that you can proudly introduce to your friends
11. Coming up with nothing
12. Trying to watch Undeclared, another unfinished Judd Apatow creation, only to realize IT’S NOT THE SAME
13. Watching The Interview with James Franco and Seth Rogen and not being able to think of anything besides a mini F&G reunion happening behind the scenes
14. Going into denial that you’ve really seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and watching the series a second time
15. Going on an 80’s movies binge (Breakfast Club, St.Elmo’s Fire, etc.) and seriously wishing you went to high school in the 80’s
16. Reading online reviews and articles about the show, vowing to forever hate the COMPLETE MORON who decided to cancel this show
17. Getting desperate enough to start reading Freaks and Geeks FanFiction
18. Vowing to one day show Freaks and Geeks to your future spouse and only staying with them if they love it as much as you do
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!