1. You’ll have to quit your regular job.
You are so better than this anyway.
2. But striking out on your own can be rewarding in and of itself.
You even land your first freelance assignment with your very first call.
I know, this isn’t technically from Breaking Bad, but do you really care?
3. You have earned this.
Freelancing is way more lucrative than any full time posish you’ve ever been in.
4. So you increase your lunch budget.
Not $5, not $20… $51 high roller.
5. You open a savings account.
Hey, a penny saved is a penny earned.
6. You treat all your friends to whatever they want.
You gotta share the wealth while you can.
7. You laugh more.
8. Until one day.
They let you go without any kind of warning whatsoever.
9. So you go back to the drawing board.
You can DO THIS.
10. Days go by.
11. Days turn into weeks.
12. Your reserves start to run dry.
Who did you think you are?
13. Until one day.
You get a call.
14. And then it starts all over again.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻