1. When it's time for morning practice, you'll fight for those few extra minutes of sleep.
2. You're not sure if you should eat anything before practice, because you could throw it all up.
3. You and your teammates will be a car full of zombies on the way to practice.
4. When your coaches decide it's a Dry Land Practice, you'll be all, wait, why?!
5. Your coaches will insist you jog to warm up, and you await a world of pain.
6. And after 2 hours of circuit training and running, you'll feel like this:
7. Most of the time, your coaches are benevolent, and will let you row on the water.
8. Of course, you'll see your coxswain. They're ready to whisper encouragements to you through a speaker for the next two hours.
9. Sometimes you'll get a cox completely overflowing with positive energy.
10. Then you start doing drills. You start with the easy ones.
11. Then, your coach makes you do a new drill that must have came from a horror movie.
12. But your coach is now yelling at you to fix your mistakes. You're calm on the outside, and feel tortured on the inside.
13. After you make several adjustments, they finally move on to the next guy.
14. And so the toughest part of practice begins. It's a 2K piece, full pressure, starting at a 32 strokes per minute.
15. Suddenly your cox says those 4 words you hate the most in rowing: "In two, Power Ten!"
16. But your coach is not satisfied and says the 3 words you hate the MOST in rowing: "Do it again!"
17. You can feel your entire body screaming in pain! BUT YOU PRESS ON.
18. At the end of practice, everyone becomes introspective.
19. But it's always such an amazing feeling when your coach and cox compliments your boat for a great practice.
20. But practice is over! You know what that means!
21. It's time to eat. And this is you:
22. More specifically, you're ready for breakfast food.
23. Ask any rower out there, and they'll tell you that eating breakfast IS the best part of practice.
24. Then you go on with your day, smiling through the pain.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!