1. Indianapolis doesn't slow down for anything.
Because they host the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 races. The road to victory will be traveled at roughly 240mph.
2. Rain, shine, or polar vortex, the game will go on.
3. Indianapolis fans...
4. This city has its center.
5. Because after pigskin, there's plenty of pig left to EAT.
6. They have a neighborhood called "SoBro."
It stands for "South Broad Ripple." We can't think of a better place to grab a beer and watch the Big Game.
Note: This body of water (located in SoBro) is also extremely important.
7. Indianapolis knows the difference between luck and skill.
8. They keep cool even when the pressure piles on.
9. And the city knows how to play hard.
They are home to the largest children's museum in the world – over 500,000 square feet in size with more than 100,00 exhibits and artifacts!