So, I've always wanted to be an organized person.
Still, about a year ago, I realized that I could do better, and that's when the bullet journal became an appealing solution to my main problem: having everything important scattered in a thousand different places.
1. When it comes to taking care of myself, I'm actually able to stay pretty disciplined.
2. Being organized is a gift that I give to myself...
3. And others in my life!
4. All kinds of projects, both big and small, all feel within reach.
5. Following a bullet journal has forced me to take time for myself and only myself.
6. It's also helped me better keep track of things like bills, health insurance, and other unglamorous but important stuff.
7. And speaking of finances, it's also great for making (and trying to stick to) a budget.
8. To-do lists don't **have** to get done, tbh.
9. Still, I'm sorry to tell you, a bullet journal will probably not solve all of your problems.
10. And, let's be honest, the bullet journal can also make you feel guilty.
This post was translated from French.