1. You refer to anything and anyone you don’t like as pretentious.
2. You still make fun of gingers, even though that episode of South Park premiered nearly six years ago.
3. You once moved all of the yogurt to the fiction section.
4. You found one of the 500 existing copies of Godspeed You! Black Emperor’s F#A#∞ on vinyl, and you gave it to your dog to use as a chew toy.
5. You host a talk show where you use a blackboard to teach adults history.
6. More signs that you’re a pretentious asshole…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at