1. That time your gender was indistinguishable.
2. That time you thought you developed a serious chronic illness during fitness.
3. And your coach was not sympathetic AT ALL.
4. That time you actually had to wear pink on Wednesday.
5. The time you tried to walk up stairs after two-a-day practice.
6. The times you needed to pee at least seven times before your sporting event.
7. That time you forgot to wash your uniform.
8. "Come on people, I don't smell THAT bad."
9. That time someone actually yanked your ponytail.
10. The time you forgot a hair tie.
11. Just kidding. Here's the reality:
12. The time you forgot to wear a sports bra.
13. The time you forgot your entire sports bag.
14. That time picking jersey numbers got really competitive.
15. That time your car smelled permanently like sweaty feet and shin guards…
16. ... because you're constantly changing in your car.
17. That time when "you play like a girl" was supposed to be an insult.
18. ... but it is clearly a compliment.
19. That time someone said "But you're too pretty/feminine to play [insert sport here]."
20. The time you had a really awkward sports tan.
21. That time your team took over an entire restaurant to inhale food.
22. The time you finally had to overcome your fear of group showers.
23. And that time you made at least 20 best friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!