1. Borrowing her clothes/shoes/bag without asking.
VS. Getting angry when something goes missing from your own closet.
2. Being brutally honest about how she looks.
VS. Defending her if someone else passes her an insult.
3. Getting easily annoyed by her quirky mannerisms.
VS. Missing her when she's gone.
4. Covering for each other whenever one is sneaking out.
VS. Throwing her under the bus when you get caught.
5. Hating it when your mom dressed both of you with matching outfits.
VS. Copying each other's sense of style anyway
6. Telling her she's gaining a bit of weight.
VS. Insisting on Chinese take out for dinner.
7. Telling yourself that you don't need her help.
VS. Calling her for advice 5 minutes later.
8. Being jealous that mom or dad loves her more than they love you.
VS. Realizing how annoying it is to be smothered with attention.
9. Letting her know that you don't approve of her current boyfriend.
VS. Secretly envying the love they have for each other.
10. Resenting your parents for comparing you guys with each other all the time.
VS. The classic "Then how come she was allowed?" argument.
11. Forcing her to do you favors despite the inconvenience.
VS. Warning her that she shouldn't let other people step all over her.
12. Making fun of how your parents have aged.
VS. Regretting the comment as you guys have begun to resemble them.
13. Tease her about how vain she is.
VS. Posing with her for a selfie afterwards.
14. Hate how you've had to share everything together.
VS. Love reminiscing all the memories you've had together.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!