5. Gecko + Sphynx = Gynx
The Gynx has the ability to climb trees with it’s suction cup feet and has cat-like reflexes to avoid predators.
4. Turtle + Giraffe = Gurtle
The Gurtle protects itself by curling up into it’s shell and can grab the most delicious lettuce leaves with it’s long snake-like neck.
3. Chicken + Cow = Chow
Red meat would actually taste like chicken (And be healthier for you)!
2. Killer Whale + Cat = Killer Kitty
These animals can survive in arctic climates and communicate by puring underwater (Which can be heard from miles away).
1. Snail + Rhinoceros = Snailoceros
These creatures can travel at high speeds and attack predators with it’s large horn.
What animal hybrid do you wish was real? Let us know in the comment!
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀