1. This is the new jingle for Spaghetti Warehouse, a chain of Italian restaurants.
2. They’re not kidding. You will dance to this song.
5. According to Spaghetti Warehouse, the jingle was created by a “Grammy award winning production team” who apparently would rather not take credit for this marvelous song.
6. It sounds like Katy Perry. Maybe it is Katy Perry!
8. Guns N’ Roses love spaghetti. Maybe Axl Rose wrote it?
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️