1. This is the new jingle for Spaghetti Warehouse, a chain of Italian restaurants.
2. They’re not kidding. You will dance to this song.
5. According to Spaghetti Warehouse, the jingle was created by a “Grammy award winning production team” who apparently would rather not take credit for this marvelous song.
6. It sounds like Katy Perry. Maybe it is Katy Perry!
8. Guns N’ Roses love spaghetti. Maybe Axl Rose wrote it?
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌