1. This is the new jingle for Spaghetti Warehouse, a chain of Italian restaurants.
2. They’re not kidding. You will dance to this song.
5. According to Spaghetti Warehouse, the jingle was created by a “Grammy award winning production team” who apparently would rather not take credit for this marvelous song.
6. It sounds like Katy Perry. Maybe it is Katy Perry!
8. Guns N’ Roses love spaghetti. Maybe Axl Rose wrote it?
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- A CEO who encouraged Michael Bloomberg to run for president says he will put up $10 million for a Bernie-Trump debate 💰
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️