1. “Mr. Blue Sky” is by Electric Light Orchestra, not The Beatles.
2. “Mad World” is by Tears for Fears, not R.E.M. This version was recorded by Gary Jules.
3. “December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)” is by The Four Seasons, not Billy Joel.
4. “Bitch” is by Meredith Brooks, not Alanis Morrissette.
5. This song is by Harvey Danger, not Green Day, and it’s called “Flagpole Sitta,” not “Paranoia.”
6. “A Horse with No Name” is by America, not Neil Young.
7. “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” is by Bobby McFerrin, not Bob Marley.
8. Also, “Bad Boys” is by Inner Circle, not Bob Marley.
9. “Teenage Dirtbag” is by Wheatus, not Weezer.
10. This song is by Lit, not Blink-182, and it’s called “My Own Worst Enemy,” not “Please Tell Me Why.”
11. “Stuck in the Middle with You” is by Stealers Wheel, not Bob Dylan.
12. This song is by Stone Temple Pilots, not Nirvana, and it’s called “Creep,” not “Half the Man I Used to Be”
13. “American Woman” is by The Guess Who, not Jimi Hendrix.
14. This song is by Edwyn Collins, not Iggy Pop and The Stooges, and it’s called “A Girl Like You,” not “Never Met A Girl Like You Before.”
15. “Bad to the Bone” is by George Thorogood and the Destroyers, not ZZ Top.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸