1. “Mr. Blue Sky” is by Electric Light Orchestra, not The Beatles.
2. “Mad World” is by Tears for Fears, not R.E.M. This version was recorded by Gary Jules.
3. “December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)” is by The Four Seasons, not Billy Joel.
4. “Bitch” is by Meredith Brooks, not Alanis Morrissette.
5. This song is by Harvey Danger, not Green Day, and it’s called “Flagpole Sitta,” not “Paranoia.”
6. “A Horse with No Name” is by America, not Neil Young.
7. “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” is by Bobby McFerrin, not Bob Marley.
8. Also, “Bad Boys” is by Inner Circle, not Bob Marley.
9. “Teenage Dirtbag” is by Wheatus, not Weezer.
10. This song is by Lit, not Blink-182, and it’s called “My Own Worst Enemy,” not “Please Tell Me Why.”
11. “Stuck in the Middle with You” is by Stealers Wheel, not Bob Dylan.
12. This song is by Stone Temple Pilots, not Nirvana, and it’s called “Creep,” not “Half the Man I Used to Be”
13. “American Woman” is by The Guess Who, not Jimi Hendrix.
14. This song is by Edwyn Collins, not Iggy Pop and The Stooges, and it’s called “A Girl Like You,” not “Never Met A Girl Like You Before.”
15. “Bad to the Bone” is by George Thorogood and the Destroyers, not ZZ Top.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏