1. Here’s the video for “Lose Yourself to Dance,” featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers. It’s technically the first full real video for Random Access Memories, since the “Get Lucky” video was only a brief promo.
2. It’s basically just the four of them on a stage performing in the round, surrounded by a small crowd of excited and extremely stylish people.
3. And the people…well, they lose themselves to dance.
4. It’s all very mesmerizing.
5. And actually, if you think about it, it’s kinda similar to Lenny Kravitz’s video for “Are You Gonna Go My Way.”
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️