1. Tegan and Sara’s new songs totally killed it on Friday night, especially “Closer” at the very end of their set.
2. Earl Sweatshirt was joined by Flying Lotus; Tyler, the Creator; and others for his set on Friday night.
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs went all out on Friday night.
4. Blur on Friday night. This was their first performance in the United States since 2003, and their first with guitarist Graham Coxon since 1999.
5. Surely you must be curious what it looked like when Baauer dropped “Harlem Shake” at Coachella, right?
6. Major Lazer basically crushed it on Saturday afternoon.
7. The xx on Saturday. Fast forward to 18:37 if you want to see them play Aaliyah’s “Hot Like Fire” with Solange.
8. The Postal Service performed “Such Great Heights” on Saturday. This was the first show of their reunion tour.
9. Phoenix played one of the biggest gigs of their career when they headlined on Saturday. If you just want to see them do a mashup of “Ignition Remix” and “1901” with R. Kelly, go to 51:41.
10. James Blake managed to make subtle, chill quasi-soul music work on the big stage on Sunday afternoon.
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers brought the festival to a close on Sunday night.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.