2. … or if you’re a traditionalist, wrap everything in one minute flat
More time for the Eastenders Christmas Eve special.
3. Buy a load of vouchers for stuff you were going to buy anyway
Sidestep those awkward ‘are we doing gifts’ convos by buying iTunes or High Street vouchers. If they’ve got you something - bingo! If they didn’t, keep it for yourself.
These rings are super quick. We like super quick:
Bring your own heavy duty bag or a couple of D rings, otherwise you’ll lose circulation from carrying back all your spoils.
Don’t stress if you’ve left it to the last minute
Find a supermarket - they’ll be empty from about 3pm Christmas Eve, and make up a ‘gift hamper’. Popular themes: cheese, sweet treats, pamper pack.
Pick up a free cardboard box from the checkout and some discount wrapping paper and tissue paper for stuffing. BOOM! A thoughtful and creative gift that took you less time than a weekly shop.
Google your Secret Santa
Google your SS’s name + “Amazon wishlist”. Chances are, they’ll have one, so you can sleuth out their likes and dislikes.
12. Check out our video for even more ways to Sweeten Up Your Life and make your Christmas even sweeter:
Happy Holidays - KRUSHKANDY
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.