1. Fairywren - Salacious mamma
2. Spider - Sacrificial mamma
3. Fig wasp - Micro-labyrinth champ
4. Sponge shrimp - "Till death do us part"
5. Surinam toad - Miss Piggy back
6. Anglerfish - And you thought your partner was clingy
7. Cuckoo Host (Currawong) - Best surrogate mamma
8. Termite Queen - A reproductive
9. Deep sea Octopus - Octomom
10. Clownfish - "Go ask your father"
11. Meerkat - Manners
12. Beavers - Leave it to beaver mothers
13. Homo sapiens - Classic mamma
Fairywren - Salacious mammaSpider - Sacrificial mammaWikimedia/Benjamint444/CC BY-SA http://3.0 / Via WikipediaFig wasp - Micro-labyrinth champSponge shrimp - "Till death do us part"Surinam toad - Miss Piggy backAnglerfish - Clingy partnersHost bird - Best surrogate mammaTermite QueenDeep Sea Octopus - OctomomClownfish - "Go ask your father'Meerkat - MannersBeaver - Leave it to beaver mothersHomo sapiens - Classic mamma
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which Extreme Animal Mother Do You Have?
vote votesFairywren - Salacious mamma
vote votesSpider - Sacrificial mamma
vote votesFig wasp - Micro-labyrinth champ
vote votesSponge shrimp - "Till death do us part"
vote votesSurinam toad - Miss Piggy back
vote votesAnglerfish - Clingy partners
vote votesHost bird - Best surrogate mamma
vote votesTermite Queen
vote votesDeep Sea Octopus - Octomom
vote votesClownfish - "Go ask your father'
vote votesMeerkat - Manners
vote votesBeaver - Leave it to beaver mothers
vote votesHomo sapiens - Classic mamma
For more information on our research with Aussie plants and animals, click here.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!