Who doesn't want to spend the next few weeks or months seeing amazing scenery everyday while traveling in a socially distanced way?
Here are some hacks that will help you save lots of precious time, space, and effort while traveling in your RV or van.
1. Use a dry food container as a wastebasket.
2. Use a plastic soda bottle as a funnel.
4. Utilize the inside of your doors.
5. Add glow-in-the-dark tape to your stairs at night.
7. Use broom holders to store your flashlights in a convenient place.
8. Use velcro to keep your remotes in place.
9. Mount cleaning supplies and other long items to the ceiling with brackets.
10. Hang coiled hoses from nylon velcro straps.
12. Kids will love hanging out in this front seat hammock made from PVC pipe.
13. Make your own waste tank cleaner.
14. At a campsite? Tie a bar of soap to the spigot with pantyhose for easy hand washing.
15. Use badge holder clips to hang string lights from your awning.
16. Use a towel rod to hold your bath products in place.
17. Square containers save more space than round ones.
And they won't bump up against each other as much.
18. Keep your tissue boxes from getting wet/squished.
19. Use velcro to hold black-out curtains in place.
20. Prevent heat loss with a vent cushion.
21. Use paracord to make your own awning track hangers.
22. Get a solar-powered shower bag so you can take a warm shower at any campsite.
23. Mount your electrical adapters to keep them neat and tidy.
24. Wipe everything down with Pine-Sol to keep flies away.
25. Command hooks are a super easy way to hang curtains.
26. Insulate your camper windows during the cold winter months with bubble wrap.
27. Invest in a WeBoost cell signal booster.
28. Make scrambled eggs or pancake batter without dirtying up a bowl.
29. Stack your dishes vertically in a plate cradle so they don't slide around and it's always easy to grab what you need.
30. Re-label weekly medicine organizers with different spice names, and fill each compartment with a little of each spice.
31. Update those ugly floors with vinyl plank flooring.
32. Cut up a shoe organizer for instant bed storage.
33. A bar of Irish Spring soap will keep mice out of your vehicle.
34. Line every shelf and drawer with non-slip liners.
35. Save all the free condiments you can.
36. Keep wasps away with cut up flea collars.
37. Slit foam swim noodles lengthwise and slip over each awning strut.
38. Hook up IKEA LED lights to run on your trailer's 12V system.
39. A suspension rod in the shower lets you hang clothes while they're still damp.
40. Anti-fatigue floor mats on the bottoms of bunks add comfort and insulation.
41. A little spraypaint will help those sun-faded plastic parts on your RV look like new again.
42. Turn any cup into a travel cup with Press n' Seal.
43. These plastic mesh sleeves will keep your precious wine bottles from noisily knocking into each other.
44. Re-upholster your camper cushions with the least amount of sewing possible.
It's like wrapping a gift! Get the full directions here.