1. Microwave your sponge to kill 99% of germs and bacteria.
2. Then, rub a faucet with waxed paper to prevent water spots and finger prints.
3. Use a binder clip as a sponge stand.
4. Use a seam ripper to get all the hair out of your vacuum bristles.
5. Clean your vacuum filters in the dishwasher.
6. When your toaster gets all sticky and gunk, just use cream of tartar.
7. Use an old toothbrush to clean the inside of your toaster.
8. Learn how to clean in between the glass on your oven door.
9. Use salt to clean cast iron without losing the cure.
10. You can also use a toothbrush and lemons to fully clean your sink drain.
11. Use a bagel to safely clean old paintings.
12. Clean your nasty oven-hood filter with boiling water and baking soda.
13. Clean your clean machine: the washer.
14. Get the mold out of your front-loading washer.
15. Start cleaning out your dryer vents.
16. Make the steel plate on your iron smooth and shiny again.
17. Use a cotton swab dipped in vinegar to clean your window tracks.
18. Use baking soda to clean your mattress.
19. Keep your baseboards clean with dryer sheets.
20. Use an iron to remove REALLY stubborn stains from carpet.
21. Use an orphan sock to clean blinds.
22. Use paintbrush to dust off your lighbulbs.
23. Keep a dish wand in the shower filled with one-half vinegar, one-half dishwashing detergent.
24. Get rid of household odors with vanilla extract in the oven.
25. While cleaning the bathroom, fill the tub up with a couple of inches of the hottest water you can draw from the tap.
26. Clean dust off candles with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.
27. Get the grime off the front of your cabinets with baking soda paste.
28. Use WD-40 to erase scuff marks on floors.
29. Pour a packet of lemonade Kool-Aid into the detergent cup of your dishwasher.
30. Hang your brooms and mops upright instead of storing them on the floor.
31. Use a rubber band and a plastic baggie to clean your showerhead.
32. Clean the dust off fan blades with an old pillowcase (and a ladder!).
33. Get the sweat and face gunk off your pillows with bleach and hot water.
34. Use a lint roller to clean your lampshade.
35. Make your own DIY Goo Gone to get rid of any sticky residue.
36. Use Bar Keeper's Friend and detergent to clean porcelain sinks and tubs.
37. To get the nooks and crannies of your toilet super clean, take the lid off and use a screwdriver and Clorox Wipe.
38. Use canned air to blow dust and debris out of exhaust fans.
39. Use newspaper to get streak-free windows.
40. Keep your toilet brush clean and smelling fresh by pouring a bit of Pine-Sol in the bottom of the holder.
41. Use a Magic Eraser to clean your keyboard.
42. Use a hair catcher to keep your drains from getting clogged.